PROPERTY INVESTMENT PROTECTION
Landlord insurance is all about having the peace of mind that your most significant investment is protected. It could be the difference between maintaining your income or paying out of pocket for your tenants’ accidents.
A wise choice for the smart investor
- Loss of Rent - Including Rent Default. The policy includes cover against Rent Default and Loss of Rent. Protect your rental income against unforeseen impacts. Investment properties should generate income, so protecting it is a must.
- Damage The policy covers three types of damage – Accidental, Deliberate and Malicious. An insured loss caused by damage is covered up to $70,000*.
- Legal Liability If a Landlord is found legally liable in event of bodily injury or death the policy provides cover for up to $30,000,000*.
- There is much more!
Read the PDS to consider if the product is right for you. All limits, conditions and exclusions apply as per the PDS. All information contained on this site is general advice only. *All policy limits subject to meeting the underwriting criteria and guidelines. *The following covers are subject to the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the policy.
- Landlord Insurance offers protection against unforeseen events that may occur at your investment property. Can you afford to pay out of pocket for impacts to your property?
- Not covering yourself for Legal Liability could be a very expensive mistake to make. The right policy could take care of your legal fees if you are found liable for bodily harm or injury occurring at your investment property.
- Bad things could happen to good tenants. Landlords Insurance covers you against potential default by your tenants. That way your rental income is not affected by their misfortunes.
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.